By means of this document we inform you about the cookies used in the LINGOCALL S.A. website lingocall.com. (Hereinafter, the “Website”) and the reason for its use. Also, LINGOCALL S.A. informs you that by browsing the Website you are giving your consent to use them.
What are they and what are they used for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. In any case the cookies could damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve possible errors.
Cookies we use
The cookies used on our Website are our own and those of third parties and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. LINGOCALL S.A. does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
– Session cookies: are temporary and are deleted as soon as the Internet browser is closed. They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses our website.
– Persistent cookies: they are stored on your computer or device until they expire or are deleted. The stored data can be processed for a defined period of time. These cookies store your personal preferences, such as language preferences on multi-language sites to make subsequent visits easier. They also remember the questions we have previously asked for.
– Third party cookies: LINGOCALL S.A. works with third parties who, on our behalf, investigate the use of our website as well as the effectiveness of our advertisements and promotions on third-party websites. By doing so, they can place cookies on your device. However, these cookies do not contain any personal information that others can read and understand.
Below is a complete list of cookies used by the Website, along with a brief description of what they are used for. The cookies that we catalog as Proprietary are essential to be able to navigate normally through our websites.
|Name||Cookie type||Collected information||What is it for?|
|Own||Session/Temporal||User data that is deleted as soon as the browser is closed.||Improves the user´s browsing experience.|
|Own||Technical/Funcional||User ID per session and web browsing parameters. They do NOT collect information to offer publicity.||Necessary to enjoy the options and services of the web.|
|Own||Analysis (Google Analytics)||Device profile and non-personal identification information.||Make reports on the interactions of users on our website.|
Blocking cookies usage
However, you can configure your browser, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting those whose installation supports and which it does not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer (Windows Phone)
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
LINGOCALL S.A. does not own or sponsor the links indicated above, and therefore does not assume any responsibility for their content or update.
You can also delete the cookies through the configuration options of your web browser program. Please note that some of our services may not work if you disable cookies on your browser. You can also allow cookies from certain websites, making them “trusted websites” in your Internet browser.