Remote interpreting at events. Live simultaneous oral translation.
We help you reduce the logistics costs of your multilingual and multicultural events in a disruptive way through our remote interpreting service over videoconference (live simultaneous oral translation).
Today more than ever it is necessary to reduce the costs of international events and ensure biosecurity by avoiding face-to-face events. Regardless of the international economic situation, your company must ensure the continuity and expansion of operations and markets.
Each of the participants or teams of participants and the speakers can participate and interact from anywhere in the world, either completely remote or hybrid (local teams interacting remotely via video conference, from different parts of the planet).
Our service includes:
Video connectivity platform and service in videoconference or webinar format.
The interpreters (simultaneous oral translators – professionals) required for each target language. For example, the event is in English, but we can have interpreters for Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, etc. In such a way that each participant selects the language in which he/she wants to listen. We cover more than 25 languages.
- Platform and technical service.
- Record the event in each of the languages.
- Record the event chat.
- Creation of a pre-registration landing page link to control access and post-event follow-up using the generated data analytics.
- Agility and flexibility.
- Reduction of logistics costs (lodging, conference rooms, hotels, travel, food, etc.).
- Increased biosecurity and risk reduction by avoiding massive face-to-face events.
- Efficiency and effectiveness by impacting various markets, countries and cultures in a single event.
- Generation of multilingual content and dubbing in real time that can later be distributed and/or edited to interact with target markets in the future.
- Ensure the continuity of the plans for the expansion of markets and international operations regardless of international economic crises and possible recession.
- Participants can interact from their computers, mobile phones or tablets.
- Training and international training.
- Education. Educational programs at all levels, taught in the original native language, but impacting participants from different cultures and countries, in real time and in their language.
- Conferences and seminars.
- Dubbing of events and audiovisual materials in an agile, simple and effective way.